The best way to ring in the New Year is with a cocktail in your hand, but which one? When it comes to holiday celebrations you’ve got a ton of options to choose from. So, we’ve come up with a list of some great New Year’s cocktails to kick the night off.
Toast in the New Year with our best boozy cocktails selection.
1. Stroke of Midnight
A flavorful twist on the traditional champagne toast, the Stroke of Midnight is the perfect cocktail to help ring in the New Year. Champagne never looked (or tasted) so good.
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- ¼ oz. Grenadine
- 4 oz. Champagne
- Pour Cointreau and grenadine into a champagne flute.
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
2. Cranberry Moscow mule
Moscow mules are a versatile drink that can be served year-round, but they have a distinctive holiday bent when you add a bit of cranberry.
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces reserved Zinfandel cranberry sauce juice
- 1/2 squeeze lime juice
- 3/4 cup ginger beer (or whatever is needed to top off glass)
- Crushed ice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice then add the vodka, reserved cranberry wine juice, and lime juice.
- Shake the cocktail shaker for about 30 seconds until well chilled.
- Strain into a copper mug.
- Add ginger beer.
- Stir and serve!
3. Holiday Negroni
The Negroni, a popular Italian cocktail, has made a serious comeback in the past couple of years—and we can’t get enough of it. Traditionally, this punchy, bitter cocktail is made with equal parts gin, sweet vermouth, and Campari. But we have something better for the holidays.
- 1 ounce good quality Gin, such as Tanqueray
- 1 ounce bitter orange liquor, such as Campari
- 1 ounce sweet red vermouth, such as Carpano Antica
- Thin orange slices, halved cranberries or rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Chill your favorite rocks glass, fill with crushed ice.
- Measure and pour gin, Campari and vermouth over ice. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with orange slice, cranberry halves or rosemary sprig.
- Let the party begin!
+1 829 986 2747